Announcing the 2018 Scholarships
The Gregory B. Drumwright Scholarship for Future Leaders
Minimum $1,000 Award
The Citadel Campus Ministry Scholarship for Champions
Minimum $1,000 Award
2018 scholarships will be awarded to graduating
high school seniors in June of 2019.
THE 2015-16 CITADEL CAMPUS MINISTRY
SCHOLARSHIP FOR CHAMPIONS
$1,000 awarded to Shiheed Jones, Roanoke Valley Early College Student.
THE 2015-16 GREGORY B. DRUMWRIGHT SCHOLARSHIP
FOR YOUNG LEADERSHIP
$1,000 awarded to Myesha Smith, Weldon High School Student.
THE CITADEL SCHOLARSHIP FOR CHAMPIONS &
GREGORY DRUMWRIGHT SCHOLARSHIP FOR YOUNG LEADERSHIP
2016-17 DUAL RECIPIENT
Dallas R. Richardson, $2,000
The Gregory B. Drumwright Scholarship for Leadership is a need based scholarship for a student who exemplifies leadership in school, their faith community and/or community at large. There is no minimum GPA requirement and graduating seniors who plan to attend a HBCU may apply. The Citadel Foundation Group, the philanthropic arm of The Citadel Church and Campus Ministries, grants this scholarship. CFG focuses on “Giving For Growth” through the causes sponsored within its mission work and community impact with its primary focuses being: Scholarship, Leadership and Discipleship.
Seniors at Weldon High School or Roanoke Valley Early College who meet the minimum requirements may apply for either of these scholarships in 2019 by submitting their application, essay and recommendation letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Must be a graduating high school senior.
2. Must have been accepted at or working to attend an Historically Black College or
University in the fall, following their graduation.
3. Must be active in their Christian faith and a local Christian Church.
4. Must demonstrate need for scholarship funding.
5. Must have leadership experience.
1. Submit an essay of 500- 1500 words, describing how you have demonstrated leadership thus far and detailing your collegiate goals.
2. Submit two letters of recommendation, from a former teacher and a minister in your local church, preferably the pastor.
3. Submit all materials by 5pm on June 1st, 2019 to email@example.com.
4. An online interview will be scheduled conducted with the top 3 finalists.
5. The recipient will be notified via email from The Citadel Foundation Group prior to graduation.
Application Deadline: June 1st, 2019
For additional inquiries or to give, contact us